Friday, February 11, 2011

Fun Friday Photos

 We could all probably use a laugh at the end of the week...





This is a paper I found in my third grader's PSR (Parish School of Religion) class folder. 


In case you can't see it very well, he was apparently supposed to draw a picture of "me bringing peace to my world."  What he drew is a picture of a stick figure (presumably himself) carrying a puzzle piece to a large world puzzle.  Hmmmm...





No description really needed on that one.  Just glad I had the camera handy.





Playing checkers with the dog.  Unbeknownst to the dog, of course.





Benjamin spent nap time very quietly working his way out of his pants.






Waiting patiently for breakfast...





Bella doing math. The boys thought this was hilarious.






Thomas being...well...Thomas.



That about sums up our week.  What do you think? Should "fun Friday photos" be a regular post?





~ Dori

3 comments:

Kevin said...

love it! great idea.

Ashley said...

Yes!!

Elizabeth said...

I definitely needed that laugh - thank you!
Bring on the Friday photos!!!