Monday, August 29, 2011

Homeschooling Part Three: How I Lost My Mind







But....wait. Where's the post?

I just scrolled down and don't see any cute pictures of the boys...

There is a new post to read. It is part three of the series on homeschooling that I started a long time ago.   Yes, I realize that normally when someone writes a series of something they publish them a little closer together. 

Thank you for being patient with me.

So there is a new post to read but it's not here. It's on my new website.


I've started a new website called Cleveland Homeschooler.  It's something I've been scheming and plotting for many months now. Yes, I just really wanted to use the phrase "scheming and plotting."

I realize that many of you who read this blog don't homeschool and have zero interest in it. It would still mean a lot to me if you would visit my new site and tell me what you think.

Unless, of course, you hate it or think it's stupid, in which case you really should just keep that to yourself.

This blog isn't going anywhere. It may be neglected as I try to start things up at my new site, but I will continue to post here as well.

So, you can read Homeschooling Part Three by clicking here. Please take a look around while you're there. I've been completely neglecting my family and housework to work on the site and would love to know what you think of it.

Thank you!

I'm going to go and look for the baby under the pile of laundry now.

~ Dori

No comments: