Friday, April 15, 2011

Fun Photo Friday - Special Edition



Benjamin turned six months old this week.  He has filled a void in our family that we didn't even know was there.  He is a constant reminder to me that God knows what is best for my life far more than I do.  He is a gift that I do not feel worthy of.  All of my boys are.  

"For you created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb."
~ Psalm 139:13




I spend a fair amount of time letting him play with my hands and face.  It's one of the best parts of my day. And a wonderful way to procrastinate doing housework. 




Those toes!




 Those chunky wrists and little fingers!




Those thighs! Those little fat rolls of pink baby healthiness!
You see, the other boys were leaner as babies - so I am thoroughly enjoying Benjamin's slight chubbiness.






Is he thinking of making a run for it? 




Nah. I think he's pretty happy where he is.













Our regular Fun Photo Friday will return next week.  In the meantime, I hope you are all enjoying spring! 


 ~ Dori

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Big lump in my throat for a big bunch of cuteness! He is a very precious gift!